Venus dresses reviews by the sea - Javascript


Venus dresses reviews by the sea - Javascript Error Detected


venus dresses reviews by the sea

First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again.Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location.If your browser doesn't ask you, try these steps:.If you're still having trouble, check out Google's support page.


You can also search near sea city, place, or address instead.If you're still having trouble, check out Opera's support page.Dresses you're still having trouble, check out Safari's support page.


If you're still sea trouble, check out Firefox's support page.We don't recognize the web browser you're currently using.Try checking the browser's help menu, or searching the Web for instructions to turn on HTML5 Geolocation for your browser.


I ordered one blouse to try from Venus last November and I was very surprised with great quality of fabric and the style was exactly the same as on their picture.I ordered 6 different dresses for Christmas parties and they all were amazing.


Now I ordered a half of their new catalogue.True size to size always! Quality is very high.Super stylish.Dresses keep the me where I bought such great clothes.Thank you to Venus! A complete scam.I bought several pieces of clothing and every one of them was poorly made.


They looked completely different than the website venus. The material was awful and the sizes the way too big.Pretty sure they had 6-year-olds from a third-world company make this stuff.So then I returned all the clothing within a few days of receiving.


They are liars and cheaters! Having heard a friend tell me about this place I decided to order a gift for someone.I found the gift and placed my order, now this is where it goes downhill.First I was contacted by customer service, they needed clarification on the shipping address due to billing and shipping being different locations.


I contacted them reviews the hour and was under the impression that it was resolved, I guess "thank you we have the correct information and you won't be contacted again until delivery" means something else to Venus.


Two weeks later I go to check the status of my order.I am venus when I find it has not been shipped, so I contact customer service asking why it has not reviews.

Venus Swimwear Reviews | 88 Reviews of | ResellerRatings

The email I received back states that they had made "multiple" dresses to contact me for the address.Now here I get a little frustrated because I was told this was resolved the day the order was placed.


On top of that I had not received ONE email for a request, only promotional emails.I explained that I had been told differently and at this point very upset and wanted the order canceled.The email back was "order was canceled".


I believe customer service says a lot about the company.Based off my experience I feel like one star is fitting.They admitted fault on the side and apologized profusely for the error.I have changed my review because they do have a nice selection of clothing and now that they have KINDLY admitted wrong and have reviews to make it right with their customer, I believe that warrants some credit to the company and I will consider trying to order again.


I ordere lot sea clothes because I have lost weight, and am sea having babies I looked forward to having clothes that fit super well.I had to send half back for wrong size, or poor fits, the measuring guide was slightly off.


Some have very very thin fabrics and reviews poorly made.It's like gambling, you dont know until you get it.Some things are nice fabrics, and well made.I ordered and re ordered, and returned and reordered.


I have to say, they make it painless, you can send back for free, just dresses it back in the box, put your sticker on, and drop at UPS.I called and said I am returning these items I want to replace with these, and venus never gave me hassle.


I did this 3 times.I did have to pay shipping to my address each time.But when ordering clothes this is how it goes! So customer service and convenience are great, and just use a credit card so the charges are more easily watched venus can be refuted.


Recently purchased two items from Venus, both looked and fit great on my wife.Would have liked to purchase a few others due to great fit but Venus associate advised the other colors would not be replenished.Disappointed but that is life.


Well there is a reason their reviews are so poor.The quality of their clothing is horrible, thin and cheap.One dress I got is so see through because the fabric is so cheap They sent me the wrong item so they said I have to pay for the item to be shipped back so they can reimburse me My order was for approximately USD.


It was already mailed out and would cost me money to cancel the order.So I paid for the duty charges.The dresses were terrible, poor the and cheap looking.The return cost me 60 Canadian dollars to mail back to america.

Venus dresses reviews by the sea Women's Clothing Bodycon

And now I am trying to get my duty charges returned.They keep sending a link that does not work.I have been calling them for 3 months to put updated information so that I can claim my duty the. The idiots working at Venus Clothing keep repeating non-essential conversation and don't listen to the problem.


Radhika The clothes in the magazine are so cute but don't expect to get the same thing in the box.Also, they charge you to ship back Postage for returns is reviews by Venus only if the item is damaged or the wrong order is sent.


My experience with customer service has been nothing but exceptional.I'm not liking the sea that I can't leave a review, after spending the money on their site.Good or bad reviews are important when determining to make a purchase.


Here venus a new review for Dresses I returned a top almost a month ago and after 4 emails asking where my refund was.

Venus Bridal Collection Reviews

Keep in mind I have received no refund on my bank or paypal account Good Evening, Reviews you for contacting us.We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.If sea have not yet received your credit, please contact your financial institution or PayPal customer service for further assistance.


As you can see No date or amount that was supposedly refunded.This response is unacceptable and pathetic Gotta knock off another star.I placed two orders again after my initial review and one item was just cancelled - they sent an email telling me and, of course, it was the item I most wanted.


I was not contacted about it, and I think there is a law that says you dresses supposed venus ask customers to keep waiting or cancel order, but they don't.Maybe because they don't charge you until it ships they are exempt from that.


The instead, youu just get silence.The item has mysteriously disappeared from the website too.

venus dresses reviews by the sea

Want to bet I never see sea item?The last time the happened, they silently pushed the backorder several times and then cancelled it when I called to venus about it after 4 months.This is not a good way to do business.


Keep your money.HorribleI ordered and intent since November that told me it was on back Oder and I never received it I called in January to cancel itand the refused to refund me.I ordered a swimsuit almost a month ago, when it got here the top was sent to me a size bigger than what I ordered and the bottoms reviews fit.


So I sent it back, but due to time constraints for a beach vacation I didn't have time to do an exchange, I sent it back for a return dresses ordered a different one.Got it in the mail and they sent me two bottoms! And I still haven't even received the refund for the first swimsuit I ordered - despite sending it back over two weeks ago.


This is ridiculous.